A perfect kit for those limited space
Adult body length 60mm, legspan over 120mm (sold unsexed with leg span 20-25mm)
- Suitable for responsible keepers - easy to keep.
- Mildly venomous.
- Feeds on live insects.
- Sold as unsexed juveniles.
- Captive bred through our environmentally sustainable breeding program.
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide
- Not permitted in Tasmania; WA customers require an import permit.
This kit contains:
- A 10% saving on all included items
- A juvenile Australian Tarantula (Phlogius sp. - Kuranda)
- A spiderling raising enclosure (an ideal enclosure for the early years of a tarantulas life)
- Coco-peat substrate
You will need:
- Access to live insects as food (pet shop crickets are ideal)