Australian tarantula - Phlogius species 'hirsutus' these grow to be among Australia's largest spiders!
Adult body length 60mm, leg-span over 120mm (sold as advanced slings with leg-span 25mm-30mm)
- Sold as unsexed advanced slings - captive bred in 2022.
- Suitable for responsible keepers - easy to keep.
- Mildly venomous.
- Feeds on live insects.
- Captive bred.
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide
- Permit information: These spiders are not permitted in Tasmania;
- WA customers require an import permit.
- All residents of Queensland will require a Native Animal Keeping Licence - click link for more information
This kit contains:
- A 10% saving on all included items
- A juvenile Australian Tarantula (Phlogius sp. - 'hirsutus')
- A Komodo Nano Habitat (210mm x 210mm x 200mm)
- Coco-peat substrate XL (600g)
You will need: