An awesome kit to show off your tarantula!
Adult body length 60mm, leg-span over 120mm (sold unsexed with leg span 30mm+)
- Suitable for responsible keepers - easy to keep.
- Mildly venomous.
- Feeds on live insects.
- Sold as unsexed juveniles.
- Captive bred through our Ethical Captive Breeding program.
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide
- Permit information: These spiders are not permitted in Tasmania;
- WA customers require an import permit.
- All residents of Queensland will require a Native Animal Keeping Licence - click link for more information
This kit contains:
- A 10% saving on all included items
- A juvenile Australian Tarantula (Phlogius sp. - Kuranda)
- A Komodo Nano Habitat (210mm x 210mm x 200mm)
- Coco-peat substrate XL (600g)
You will need: