Australian tarantulas - Phlogius sp. 'hirsutus'- these grow to be among Australia's largest spiders!
Adult body length 60mm, leg-span over 120mm (sold with leg-span 25-30mm)
- Sold as unsexed advanced spiderlings (captive bred 2022)
- Suitable for responsible keepers - easy to keep.
- Mildly venomous.
- Feeds on live insects (commercial crickets are ideal).
- Captive bred.
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide
- Permit information: These spiders are not permitted in Tasmania;
- WA customers require an import permit.
- All residents of Queensland will require a Native Animal Keeping Licence - click link for more information
You will need: