Australia's largest millipedes from the scrublands of northern Australia
Adult body length 110mm. Sold as unsexed juveniles around 40mm in length
- Suitable for beginners to experienced keepers.
- Feeds on lichen, pulpy-decomposing wood, Millipede Food, vegetable and plant matter.
- Captive bred through our environmentally sustainable breeding program.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
- One juvenile millipede (unsexed)
- Small terrarium
- Coco-peat substrate
- Pulpy wood mix
- Mixed leaf litter
You will need: