A simple kit ideal to grow your young centipede in.
Adult length up to 130mm, sold as juveniles with body length of around 60mm.
- Large robust centipedes with voracious appetites.
- Very hardy and easy to keep.
- Suitable for moderate to experienced keepers.
- Mildly venomous
- Sold as unsexed specimens.
- Feeds on a variety of other invertebrates including crickets and cockroaches.
- Captive bred through our environmentally sustainable breeding program.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
This kit includes:
- A captive-bred juvenile Rainforest Centipede (Ethmostigmus rubripes)
- A ventilated screw-top enclosure.
- Coco-peat substrate
You will need:
- A misting bottle
- Live food insects
- Feeding forceps