Scorpion, enclosure and substrate!
Adult female total length 60mm - sold as unsexed juveniles
- Crevice dwellers with flattened bodies.
- A very docile species, very hardy and easy to keep.
- Suitable for beginners and experienced keepers.
- Mildly venomous.
- Feeds on a variety of other invertebrates including crickets and cockroaches.
- Sold as an unsexed juvenile.
- Captive bred through our environmentally sustainable breeding program.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals come with a free care sheet and our seven day Minibeast Guarantee.
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
This kit includes:
- A juvenile Rainforest Scorpion
- A small terrarium (lid colours may vary from that in image).
- Coco-peat substrate
You will need:
- A misting bottle
- Live food insects
- Feeding forceps
Download Care Guide here