Structural engineers of the spider world! It's fascinating to watch these spiders catch their prey using their elaborate snare system.
Adult female body length 12mm
- Suitable for responsible, mature and experienced keepers.
- Highly venomous.
- Feeds on live insects such as crickets.
- Captive bred by Minibeast Wildlife.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide.
Note: These spiders are not suitable for children or schools. Care should be taken when keeping them as they are highly venomous. Medical attention should be sought immediately if bitten.
You will need:
- An escape proof enclosure - a terrarium is ideal.
- Access to live insect food