Pygmy Rainforest Tarantulas - fascinating semi-social spiders
Adult body length 30mm, legspan over 65mm (sold with leg-span around 20 - 25mm)
For more information on these spiders, check out our blog post.
- Sold as unsexed advanced slings (hatched Dec 2020).
- Suitable for responsible keepers - easy to keep.
- Mildly venomous.
- Feeds on live insects.
- Can live in family groups.
- Captive bred through our environmentally sustainable breeding program.
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide
- Permit information: These spiders are not permitted in Tasmania;
- WA customers require an import permit.
- All residents of Queensland will require a Native Animal Keeping Licence - click link for more information
This kit contains:
- A 10% saving on all included items
- A juvenile Semi-social Pygmy Tarantula (Coremiocnemis sp.)
- A spiderling raising enclosure (an ideal enclosure for the early years of a tarantulas life)
- Coco-peat substrate
You will need: