A great kit for this hardy and active stick insect.
Adult female 150mm (sold as juveniles around 40mm)
- Bright green nymphs turn to varied brown and green adults.
- Suitable for all ages and experience levels. Easy to handle.
- Feeds on Eucalyptus leaves, Acacia and much more.
- Captive bred through our environmentally sustainable breeding program.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
This kit includes:
- One juvenile female Strong Stick Insect
- One small pop-up enclosure
- Misting bottle
You will need:
- Access to Eucalyptus (Gum) trees, Acacia or other suitable food plants.