Australian tarantulas - these are among Australia's largest spiders!
Adult body length 60mm, legspan over 120mm (sold with leg-span 30+mm)
- Sold as unsexed juveniles - approx 1 year old - much larger than slings.
- Suitable for responsible keepers - easy to keep.
- Mildly venomous.
- Feeds on live insects (commercial crickets are ideal).
- Captive bred.
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals are covered by our seven day Minibeast Guarantee and have a free downloadable Care Guide
- Not permitted in Tasmania; WA customers require an import permit.
You will need:
- An enclosure
- Access to live insect food
- A misting bottle