This stick insect is one of Australia's true giants.
Adult female 210mm
- Suitable for all ages and experience levels. Easy to handle.
- Feeds on Eucalyptus leaves, Syzygium australe (Brush Cherry) and Acacia spp (Wattles)
- Captive bred through our environmentally sustainable breeding program.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals come with a free care sheet and our seven day Minibeast Guarantee.
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
This kit contains:
- A 10% saving on all included items
- A juvenile female Giant Northern Stick Insect (Acrophylla wuelfingi)
- A large pop-up mesh enclosure
- A misting bottle
You will need:
- Access to Eucalyptus (Gum) trees, Acacia or other suitable food plants.