Scorpion, enclosure and substrate!
Adult female total length 60mm - sold as unsexed juveniles (Approx. 15mm in total length)
- Crevice dwellers with flattened bodies.
- A very docile species, very hardy and easy to keep.
- Suitable for beginners and experienced keepers.
- Mildly venomous.
- Feeds on a variety of other invertebrates including crickets and cockroaches.
- Sold as an unsexed juvenile.
- Captive bred through our environmentally sustainable breeding program.
- All Minibeast Wildlife animals come with a free care sheet and our seven day Minibeast Guarantee.
- Guaranteed to be mite and parasite free.
This kit contains:
- A 10% saving on all included items
- A juvenile Rainforest Scorpion (Hormurus waigiensis)
- A Komodo Nano Habitat (210mm x 210mm x 200mm)
- Coco-peat substrate XL
You will need:
- A misting bottle
- Live food insects
- Feeding forceps
Download Care Guide here